Liver Cleanse Recipe
Using Egg Yolks, Limes, and Oil
Five days and three ingredients.
This is possibly the easiest liver cleanse recipe.
It is not as strong as the typical olive oil and citrus recipe but can be a nice variation.
- 15 medium to large limes
- 10 egg yolks
- 5 Tablespoons sunflower or peanut oil
Do this cleanse five days in a row with the ingredients at room temperature.
In the morning before you eat or three hours after a meal, squeeze three limes into a cup and stir in two egg yolks and 1 Tablespoon oil. Drink the mixture.
You may feel immediately sleepy and relaxed. Take a nap or go to bed for the night if you can. The stones will pass in your bowel movements - though you may not see them. Repeat the cleanse the next four days.
Notes for Success
- The limes, egg yolks, and oil should be at room temperature, which is more friendly to your liver. Cold ingredients can hinder your success.
- To separate the egg yolks from egg whites, you can use an inexpensive plastic egg separator.
- If all you can find are tiny limes, use more than three each day.
- Olive oil and macadamia nut oil are the best liver cleanse recipe oils, but the sunflower or peanut oil suggested here can be used.
- The key to this liver cleanse is fasting at least three hours and being sure the gallstones and toxins move quickly through the bowel and out of the body. If you do not have regular bowel movements, try a natural laxative tea at least three hours before the cleanse or do a salt water flush or enema afterward.
- While this cleanse is a nice change of pace, you may pass more stones with one of the other recipes on this site.
Back to Liver Cleanse Recipes and Insight